Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quotable Quotes

Izzy has been into my decorating magazines these days.
She tucks "Flea Market Style" and "Pottery Barn" catalogs into her tote bags.
They go along to soccer games.
In the car to pick up Dad.
Off on quick errands.

Yesterday she wanted to bring one to school.
I told her she could.
She said "It would be much more amusing to read it at recess than listen to the screaming and the drama surrounding me."
Oh she cracks me up.

She's trying to train the dogs after school.
With six people giving directions to them, their behavior isn't the best.



Cody (on the right) never listens.


And often Madison doesn't either.


But she tries.
Izzy and I crafting.



 Making pumpkin anything.


These were pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
No eggs.
No dairy.
No gluten.
No real chocolate.
Amazingly good.

Off to deal with the morning drama.
Two girls getting dressed...
Apparently one has been wearing the others jeans.
Oy.
-Julie



1 comment:

  1. Hi! So glad you are back to blogging! Those cookies look amazing...I need the recipe! And how cute that Izzy loves a good decor magazine!

    ReplyDelete